Sunday, March 13, 2011

I forgot to keep posting these, but then it turns out there's one person in the world who actually looks at this blog. So...back by popular demand....

I'm sure most people who read this (2 out of the 3?) know that I spent the last year working on a project where I took one photo each day. That was pretty much the only rule; it could be the most exciting thing that day, something I thought was pretty, or just a hastily assembled still life because it was late and I had forgotten to take a photo earlier. All photos are taken with the same camera, and are unedited (except for one or two that are cropped). I still haven't broken the habit of carrying a camera around with me everywhere, and it is odd to look back on my life in a series of 365 photos.

Here's March (click to enlarge):



March 1st


March 2nd



March 3rd


March 4th


March 5th


March 6th


March 7th


March 8th


March 9th


March 10th


March 11th


March 12th


March 13th


March 14th


March 15th


March 16th


March 17th


March 18th


March 19th


March 20th


March 21st


March 22nd


March 23rd


March 24th


March 25th


March 26th


March 27th


March 28th


March 29th


March 30th


March 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment